Fall Ticket Office Hours
Extended hours as necessary based on event schedule.
Closed for Home Football Games
Saturday, October 1
Saturday, October 8
Saturday, October 22
Saturday, November 19
Closed for Semester Breaks
Thanksgiving Break: Wednesday-Sunday, November 23-27
Winter Break: Sunday, December 18-Sunday, January 8, 2023
Pay What You Wish Pricing:
We are introducing Pay What You Wish for all ticketed performances in the 2022-23 season, as a way to increase access to the arts. When you select your tickets for any event, you will have the option to choose how much you wish to pay for each ticket.
If you are purchasing online, you will be given options of $5, $10, $20, $30, $40, or $100 to choose from. Pick whichever price you like to pay, with a minimum of $5 for each ticket you are purchasing. When you purchase over the phone or at the ticket office, the ticket seller will ask you how much you would like to pay per ticket.
Student Ticket Information:
UMD students get free tickets! When you select your tickets, choose the "UMD Student Free" option to claim your free student ticket. For more information about free tickets, student jobs, and more, be sure to visit the Student Terps page.
- Booking fee: $2/ticket (Waived for in-person purchases)
Returns and exchanges*
You may return or exchange your ticket any time before the event. Please call or email the ticket office to arrange a change to your tickets.
Flexibility is key! All exchanges and refunds are fee free through the 2022-23 season.
If you request a refund for an order paid with cash, check or a now-expired credit card, you must complete a Form W-9 so that the State of Maryland may issue you a refund check. Note that this process takes 6-8 weeks to complete.
* Some special events and rental events have different prices, fees, or return/exchange policies, which will be listed on the online event webpage.
Buy with confidence, regardless of what the weather may bring.
How to order tickets
- Online: Order tickets until 30 minutes prior to the event.
- In person: Visit our ticket office, located in The Clarice lobby.
- By phone: Call 301.405.2787, option 0.
- By mail: Print and fill out the Ticket Order Form
Send your completed form to us:
The Clarice Guest Experience
University of Maryland
8270 Alumni Drive
College Park, MD 20742-1625
Forms of payment
- Cash: For in-person orders only. Do not send cash in the mail.
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Check: Make payable to University of Maryland.
- Terrapin Express: UMD students only.
Ticket delivery options
- Pick up / will call: Retrieve your tickets from the ticket office. On performance nights, please see the window labeled “Will Call.”
- Mail: Expect your tickets to arrive within 2 weeks of your order.
Note: Some performance nights, we have multiple “will call” windows. Please approach the one that corresponds to your last name.
Note: We do not deliver student tickets by mail. Please retrieve your student tickets from the ticket office.
Lost your tickets?
If you purchased the tickets from us, please contact our ticket office. We’ll reprint your lost tickets for you.
If you purchased the tickets from an authorized reseller (such as directly from a rental client), please contact the seller.