Welcome to The Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center press room. We look forward to working with you.
The Communications team manages media relations for all performances and events produced by The Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center. The team is always available to aid in developing story ideas, coordinating interviews, arranging for press access and fulfilling photography or videography requests.
We welcome members of the press to our events.
We have a limited number of press tickets reserved for each performance. Please contact Sarah Snyder (301.405.8151) at least 72 hours in advance of an event to ensure availability.
- Review: Experimental comedy popera ‘Now I’m Fine’ entertains at The Clarice
- Review: Ahamefule J. Oluo’s ‘Now I’m Fine’ at The Clarice
- For the near future, the District’s past will be a little harder to access
- Review: ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ at the University of Maryland School of Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies at The Clarice
- ‘Earnest’ actor talks being transgender and gender norms in theater
- JACK Quartet tries to achieve cohesion amid dissonance
- Blog: Black Arm Band takes on a journey through aboriginal song
- Maryland Opera Studio to Premiere University of MD’s Opera Composition Contest Winner ‘The Young King’ on Friday, 2/10 @7:30pm at The Clarice
- Choice and Chance
- Company Wayne McGregor’s Atomos