32nd Annual Choreographers' Showcase
An evening of dance works by local choreographers. Finalists were selected through an audition process before adjudicators Zvi Gotheiner and Keith A. Thompson.
The 32nd Annual Choreographers' Showcase features the following artists and works (in order of performance):
- Kimmie Dobbs Chan: Creature
- Robin Neveu Brown: shadow hers/shadow mine
- Madhvi Venkatesh: Swaralayam
- Christopher K. Morgan: Bruised
- Emily Heller: Blue Eyes
- Colette Krogol and Matthew Reeves: Frequency
- Taurus Broadhurst: 1960 What?
Review by DC Metro Theater Arts
The Clarice offered up an evening of dance ranging from the outwardly exuberant, to the internally nuanced, and emotions in between. The evening’s choreographers were articulate, both in their messages through movement and their abilities to speak about the works the audience witnessed.
— RICK WESTERKAMP, DC Metro Theater Arts, January 25, 2015