Interested in Touring our Facilities?
Due to COVID-19 tours are currently not available. Please continue to visit our website for up to date information.
The Clarice offers guided tours that take visitors through our venues. Tours present a historic overview of the building’s inception, highlight academic and programming endeavors and provide information on upcoming performance and volunteer opportunities.
- Tours are FREE.
- Tours must be requested two weeks in advance.
- Tours are typically 60 minutes. If you are interested in a shorter or longer tour, please place this request in the request form.
- Tours are subject to availability of The Clarice tour guides and building operations.
- If you wish to see a specific venue please indicate your venue preferences on your request form.
The Clarice is an active performance and academic center. Due to performance-related activities or academic classes, venue access changes daily and access to certain spaces cannot be guaranteed. Once confirmed, groups will be contacted by their tour guide with details about what their tour will include.
Want to combine a tour with a show? Just let us know! We would love to have you stay for one of our student or visiting artist performances. Check out our calendar for all upcoming performances.
Group ticket discounts are available for groups of 10+ check out our Group Sales page.
Ready to explore The Clarice? Fill out our tour request form.
If you are an incoming student interested in touring academic spaces, please reach out to the schools directly:
- Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies: Susan Miller, email@example.com
- School of Music: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rentals and Events
If you are interested in renting one of our venues, please fill out the Rental Request Form on our Rentals page. We are not able to provide rental information on tours.