Augustin Hadelich: With Joyce Yang, piano
Grammy award-winning violinist Augustin Hadelich mesmerizes audiences with his phenomenal technique, poetic sensitivity and gorgeous tone. He brings a consistently fresh energy to his traditional repertoire, from Bach and Beethoven to Ligeti and Adès. Hadelich has appeared with every major orchestra and chamber orchestra in the U.S.
- Beethoven: Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30/3
- Brett Dean: Berlin Music (2010)
- Mozart: Sonata No. 23 in D Major, K. 306
- Stravinsky: Divertimento (after “The Fairy’s Kiss”)
- Tchaikovsky: Valse-scherzo in C Major, Op. 34.