Stage floor is sprung soft pine stained with a pale seal. Four tiers of permanently installed risers arc around the upstage wall -- the bottom two tiers of risers are retractable into the upstage tiers.
|Width (working maximum) at extreme down stage||63'8"|
|Width from riser to riser (expanded configuration)||33'|
|Width from riser to riser (collapsed configuration)||51'|
|Depth (on center line) from downstage lip to rear wall||44'|
|Depth (on center line) from downstage lip to first expanded riser||21'5"|
|Depth (on center line) from downstage lip to first collapsed riser||30'6"|
|Height of stage from house floor||3'|
|Height from upstage riser to choir loft rail||11'4"|
|Grid height from stage floor||56'10"|
|Ceiling height from stage floor||88'|
|Total usable space||2,400 sq ft|
|Total stage capacity||160 people|
|Total choir loft capacity||126 people|
- Ground plan, stage only: JPG
Basic announcements and playback can be run from the stage manager’s panel backstage right. Live sound for the concert hall is generally run from the Tech Row, approximately 61' from the stage. Mixing console, equipment rack, effects processor, microphones, portable speakers and other audio inventory is shared throughout the Center, and is dependent on availability.
Dekelboum Concert Hall is a very "live" room, uniquely designed for live acoustic music. The hall is equipped with 24 acoustic curtains.
There is a 4 channel clear-com headset system with panels distributed through the space. The main outlets are back stage right, back stage left, Tech Row and the follow spot positions.
This system distributes two audio feeds via the infared emitter panels located in the Concert Hall. Guests needing hearing assistance may check out infared receiving headsets from the Guest Experience department prior to a performance. This system usually uses the house audio feed as the audio source. However, it is possible to use this technology for the purposes of translation, etc.
- There is no additional inventory available for this space.
- There are 6 specials on 3 circuits that can be refocused if needed.
- Refocusing of the light plot requires approval of the Technology Manager.
- Rep light plot: PDF
- Paperwork available upon request.
There is no permanently installed projection equipment in the Dekelboum Concert Hall. Video and projection equipment is shared with other spaces throughout the Center and is dependent on availability.
General projection option
- 10' x 14' rear-projection screen, dead hung from the first catwalk above the stage
- Trim height of screen: 14' above stage floor
- Projector position to screen: 18'
- Depth from downstage edge to screen position: 32'
- First row of balcony to screen: 95'
- Rear row of balcony to screen: 120'
- Control is available from back stage right, or a balcony box located above stage right.
- Seating in the choir loft and above-stage balcony boxes are not permitted in this setup.
Please consult with your Production Coordinator to determine available options.