Photo by Geoff Sheil
All students at the University of Maryland, College Park, are eligible to receive a free ticket.
About the free tickets
- Available for most events presented by Artist Partner Program, UMD School of Music and UMD School of Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies.
- Available for events presented by The Clarice at the Performing Arts Center and at MilkBoy ArtHouse.
- Pre-registration and reservations can now be done in person at our ticket office OR online through our website.
How to register online:
- Create and/or login to your online account.
- Add a “Free Student Ticket Registration” merchandise item to your cart.
- Click “Checkout” to continue with the checkout process.
- Continue through the checkout process as prompted. Make sure to click “Confirm” at the very end – you’re not registered until you see an Order Confirmation screen with a unique order number to confirm your Free Student Ticket registration.
How to register in person:
- Visit the ticket office with your UID.
- Our ticket office staff will create/edit your ticketing account, giving you access to Free Student Tickets.
- Check your email (including your Spam folder!) for an email asking you to set your password.
- Set your password.
Reserve your free ticket:
How to reserve your free ticket online:
- Login to our ticketing system with your pre-registered account.
- Find the event you want.
- Select a seat anywhere in the house with the “Student – UMD” price type (“Student - GA" for events at MilkBoy ArtHouse).
- Check out.
How to reserve your free ticket in person at the ticket office:
Reserve a ticket in person at the ticket office with your UID.
Frequently Asked Questions & Reminders
- Tickets are available for the entirety of the current semester. Tickets for performances next semester will become available at noon on the first day of classes.
- You can see as many different music, theatre, and dance performances as you want, but just one performance per run. Want to see it again? Additional student tickets are just $10!
- Don’t ghost us! If you have a ticket you can’t use, please give us a call (301.405.2787) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know at least an hour before the show starts. If your account has 3 or more unused tickets, we’ll return your remaining tickets for the semester and you’ll have to re-register next semester.
- Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis while supplies last.
- Interested in bringing a student group or class? Email Liana Stiegler at email@example.com for more information!