TDPS Spring Dance Concert
In this varied, vibrant and celebratory dance presentation, the School of Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies offers new works of art in motion. The performance consists of a selection of undergraduate and graduate dance student choreography and works by artist-in-residence Marielis Wentworth Garcia (Over and Over) and guest choreographer Chuck Wilt (Mural), artistic director of UNA Productions based on the west coast.
- Julia Smith, Miriam Wallberg and Lauren Waugh (co-choreographers for The Waiting Room)
- Megan McDevitt (The Floor and Four Corners)
- Olivia Perkins (Prayer for Humanity)
MFA Dance choreographers:
- Renee Gerardo (telepathic maps)
- Krissy Harris (Frequency Machines)
- Tristan Koepke (Cruel Spiral)
- Gabriel Mata-Ortega (fabulosity)
Artist-in-residence Marielis Garcia (Over and Over)
Guest choreographer Chuck Wilt (Mural)
Note: All COVID-19 safety protocols are followed in this production. The works will be pre-recorded in various locations and broadcast virtually. In the event of technical difficulties that cause a broadcast disruption, we will send an email to all registrants to update the status of this event.