Larissa Dedova and Mikhail Volchok, Piano: 176 Keys
Put two international piano stars and two Steinways on the same stage and expect a powerhouse performance in surround sound.
Husband and wife team and UMD School of Music piano faculty Mikhail Volchok and Larissa Dedova bring their prodigious technique and musical aplomb to piano-four-hands arrangements of popular works by Bach, Fauré, Rachmaninoff and more.
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
- Franz Schubert: Grand Rondeau, Op. 107
- Gabriel Fauré: Dolly, Op. 56
- Mikhail Glinka: Waltz-Fantasy
- Arensky: Le Savant and La Coquette from Silhouettes, Op. 23
- Withold Lutosławski: Paganini Variations (1941)