How to login to your ticketing account
We’ve transitioned to new ticketing software this summer, so when you’re visiting our website for the first time for the upcoming season, you’ll need to reset your password in order to access the information in your account from our old system. We’ve outlined the steps to take below, but as always, if you have any questions or need help, our ticket office is just a phone call or email away: 301.405.2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Visit http://theclarice.umd.edu/my-account to access the login screen. Click “Forgot your password? Reset Here."
2. Enter your email address twice, and click the “Email Password Link To Me.”
3. You'll see this confirmation message:
4. In your email inbox (or your spam folder), you'll have a "New Password" email from us (email@example.com) containing a link to "please click here to change your password."
5. Follow the link to enter a new password for your account. The password must be at least 6 but no more than 20 characters long, but has no other requirements. Once you’ve chosen a password, enter it twice and click “Change Password.”
6. You'll see a confirmation message that looks like this:
7. Once you click “Continue,” the system will bring you to your account dashboard, where you can view your information, change your mailing list preferences, view any discounts and memberships you are eligible to receive in our system, view and print any Print at Home tickets you’ve ordered, and look through your order history.
8. To look through our list of events for the season and begin purchasing tickets, click the “View Calendar” button on the right hand side!