Located on the second floor, easily accessed from a small set of stairs to the right of the main entrance.
The Dance Theatre, which seats 207, is a flexible-use space with full technical capacity and the option for natural light from large windows at the top of the seating area.
The performance/rehearsal area has a wood-sprung floor and a retractable bleacher system that converts the venue from a rehearsal studio into a dance performance space with theatrical lighting and proscenium curtains.
This space houses performances, lectures, workshops, rehearsals and special events.
- Theatre seating for 207 guests
- Seated dinner capacity for up to 168 guests
- Standing reception capacity for up to 215 guests
- View an interactive seating chart
- For detailed seating information, visit the Dance Theatre Seating page.
For a list of events that have taken place or will take place in the Dance Theatre, click here.
For information on rental of the Dance Theatre, click here.
For technical specifications of the Dance Theatre, click here.