Ticket office closure: Independence Day
Our ticket office will be closed Friday, July 3 through Sunday, July 5 in observance of the Independence Day holiday. We will reopen at Noon on Monday, July 6.
Summer ticket office hours
Our ticket office is operating with reduced hours for the summer:
- Mondays-Fridays: Noon-5PM
- Saturdays & Sundays: Closed
When necessary, our ticket office will open and/or extend hours on the days of ticketed events.
We strive to offer extraordinary performances at the lowest possible prices for everyone.
- Regular: $25
- NextLEVEL Members: $20, limited to two per event. Learn more.
- Students/Youth under 18: $10
- UMD Students: You can receive free tickets on the Monday prior to an event. Limited quantities. Learn more!
- Booking fee: $2/ticket (Waived for NextLEVEL tickets and all in-person purchases)
- Return/exchange fee: $5/ticket (Waived for NextLEVEL Members)
Returns and exchanges*
Subject to a fee, you may return or exchange your ticket any time before the event.
If you request a refund for an order paid with cash, check or a now-expired credit card, you must complete a Form W-9 so that the State of Maryland may issue you a refund check. Note that this process takes 6-8 weeks to complete.
* Some special events and rental events have different prices, fees, or return/exchange policies, which will be listed on the online event webpage.
Buy with confidence, regardless of what the weather may bring.
How to order tickets
- Online: Order tickets until 30 minutes prior to the event.
- In person: Visit our ticket office, located in The Clarice lobby.
- By phone: Call 301.405.2787, option 0.
- By facsimile: Fax your completed order form to 301.405.5977.
- By mail: Download an order form and send your completed form to us:
Guest Experience, Suite 3800
Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center, University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742-1625
Forms of payment
- Cash: For in-person orders only. Do not send cash in the mail.
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Check: Make payable to University of Maryland.
- Terrapin Express: UMD students only.
Ticket delivery options
- Pick up / will call: Retrieve your tickets from the ticket office. On performance nights, please see the window labeled “Will Call.”
- Mail: Expect your tickets to arrive within 2 weeks of your order.
Note: Some performance nights, we have multiple “will call” windows. Please approach the one that corresponds to your last name.
Note: We do not deliver student tickets by mail or email. Please retrieve your student tickets from the ticket office.
Lost your tickets?
If you purchased the tickets from us, please contact our ticket office. We’ll reprint your lost tickets for you.
If you purchased the tickets from an authorized reseller (such as directly from a rental client), please contact the seller.