Ticket office hours
- Mondays-Saturdays: Noon-8PM
- Sundays: Noon-6PM
When necessary, the ticket office will extend hours to remain open until 30 minutes after the start of a ticketed event.
How to order tickets
- Online: Order tickets until two hours prior to the event.
- In person: Visit our ticket office.
- By phone: Call 301.405.ARTS (2787).
- By facsimile: Fax your completed order form to 301.314.2683.
- By mail: Download an order form and send your completed form to us:
Guest Experience, Suite 3800
Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center, University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742-1625
Forms of payment
- Cash: For in-person orders only. Do not send cash in the mail.
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Check: Make payable to University of Maryland.
- Terrapin Express: UMD students only.
Returns, exchanges and ticket donations
- Returns and exchanges: With some exceptions, we accept returns and exchanges any time before the event. Returns and exchanges are subject to a $5 per ticket fee (waived for NextLEVEL).
- Donations: At any time before the performance, you may donate your tickets to us.
If you request a refund for an order paid with cash, check or a now-expired credit card, you must complete a Form W-9 so that the State of Maryland may issue you a refund check. Note that this process takes 6-8 weeks to complete.
Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges on orders of 10 or more tickets to a single event. Other exceptions are posted with the event descriptions.
Buy with confidence, regardless of what the weather may bring.
For our 2014-2015 season, we're testing a simplified pricing structure. Instead of offering a regular price and a series of discounts, we've set a single, low price for the general public and students.
- Regular price: $25
- Student price: $10
- NextLEVEL price: $20 - Join the NextLEVEL and receive discounted tickets, a free ticket voucher, and more benefits. Learn more!
- Free UMD Student Ticket Mondays: Free! - UMD students can receive free tickets on the Monday prior to an event. Quantities are limited. Learn more!
We charge fees at all sales outlets. They are non-refundable.
- Booking fee: $2/ticket (Waived for tickets purchased in-person at the ticket office and NextLEVEL tickets)
- Return/exchange fee: $5/ticket (Waived for NextLEVEL)
Ticket delivery options
- Pick up / will call: Retrieve your tickets from the ticket office. On performance nights, please see the window labeled “Will Call.”*
- Mail: Expect your tickets to arrive within 2 weeks of your order.**
*Note: Some performance nights, we have multiple “will call” windows. Please approach the one that corresponds to your last name.
**Note: We do not deliver student tickets by mail or email. Please retrieve your student tickets from the ticket office.
Lost your tickets?
If you purchased the tickets from us, please contact our ticket office. We’ll reprint your lost tickets for you.
If you purchased the tickets from an authorized reseller (such as directly from a rental client), please contact the seller.