Photo by Geoff Sheil
Anticipated Costs of Attendance
- $0 – All members receive a significant scholarship valued at more than $4,000 to attend the National Orchestral Institute + Festival.
Application Fee (Required)
- $75 By Priority Deadline
- $85 After Priority Deadline
All application fees are non-refundable
Program Deposit (Required)
- $525 due at the time of acceptance
Program deposits are non-refundable and not applicable toward other costs.
On-Campus Room + Board (Optional)
NOI+F members may elect to stay in on-campus housing or choose their own housing off-site. On-campus housing and meal costs are:
- Double Room: $850
- Price is inclusive of double (2 beds/1 room) accommodations and linens at a Greek Life housing complex. Linens include 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 1 pillow case, 1 pillow, 2 bath towels, 1 washcloth and 1 blanket. Laundry service is not included.
- Single Room: $1,650
- Limited Availability!
- Price is inclusive of single (1 bed/1 room) accommodations and linens at a Greek Life housing complex. Linens include 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 1 pillow case, 1 pillow, 2 bath towels, 1 washcloth and 1 blanket. Laundry service is not included.
Meal Plan (Required for On-Campus Room + Board)
- Meal Plan Cost: $565
- Each NOI+F on-campus housing resident is required to purchase a meal plan in addition to their housing plan. Plans include meals available at the Greek Housing residence dining room.
- Each participant will receive 21 breakfast meals (5 breakfasts per week – 3 on the first week), 18 "grab & go" lunches (4 lunches per week), 21 dinners (5 dinners per week), 2 brunches (Saturday or Sunday brunch every other week) and 1 bottle of water each day.
- No additional meals will be provided at on-campus housing. Participants are responsible for the cost of meals excluded from this meal plan.
Total Room + Board Fees
- Total Cost for Double Room: $1,415 (includes room and required meal plan)
- Total Cost for Single Room: $2215 (inclusive room and required meal plan)
Participants wishing to park their cars on the University of Maryland campus will be required to purchase a parking permit. Parking fees and available parking locations will be made available upon acceptance.
Wireless internet access is available to participants throughout the UMD campus for nominal fee. Free internet is available to Eduroam members. Check to see if your current college/university participates in Eduroam.