From our partners at MilkBoy
Please note this is not a UMD/The Clarice position but the employer will be MilkBoy.
MilkBoy ArtHouse is College Park’s newest bar, restaurant, and performance venue. We are a partnership between The Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center at the University of Maryland, and MilkBoy in Philadelphia – and we are located at 7416 Baltimore Ave. MilkBoy ArtHouse will house two live performance venues, four bars, and three dining spaces.
The MilkBoy ArtHouse manager is responsible for leading department-level restaurant operations; models and demonstrates leadership in MilkBoy's unique environment. MilkBoy managers are able to drive results from hourly staff through delivering on-going coaching, training, and showing a true passion for our industry. You will lead your staff as they deliver exceptional hospitality while working in an environment which blends world class food, beverage, live music and guest service. We do not believe in managing strictly from an office. Numbers are important, and you will continue to grow as a business leader. To be truly successful with us, however, you will need to be the person who loves creating fans through face-to-face interaction. We believe that smiles and handshakes still are most important in our business. A genuine focus on the guest experience leads to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership.
Two positions available.
- Current, salaried management experience in a high-volume full service restaurant is preferred
- Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service
- Experience in a live music venue is a plus, but not a requirement
- Proven ability to develop a team
- Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
- You will need to love our industry and the lifestyle it brings in order to be successful with us
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career and salary progression
- Working knowledge of labor management, C.O.G.S. and P&L necessary for this position
- Experience working with P.O.S. such as Aloha, Breadcrumb, Toast, Micros, etc
Submit resumes to email@example.com.