The Office of Finance and Administration at The Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center is hiring a part-time Federal Work Study Student Assistant for the Fall 2022 semester.
Number of hours needed per week: 10
Schedule: Need to work Tuesdays and Thursdays with flexible hours between 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Fridays between 12:30-5:30 p.m. (prefer at least 2-hour work blocks)
Hourly wage: $12.50
Department address: Suite 3800 Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center
Finance & Accounts Payable:
- File Guest Artist’s Contracts and invoices by KFS number in the Accounts Payable files
- Create new files and folders as necessary for file records and maintenance
- Scan & file financial documents (Pcard & Tcard) for the Business Manager
- Record transactions in Excel spreadsheets
- Assist with payroll check distribution and mailing
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Answer phone and greet visitors
- Distribute campus mail to staff mailboxes or hand-deliver mail directly to them, if urgent
- Handle UPS/FedEx/Amazon deliveries and mailings
- Email staff member to inform them of packages/deliveries
- Assist with inventory of office supplies, distribute supplies and maintain organization of supply storage cabinets.
- Assist the entire Finance and Administrative team, according to work day priorities set by supervisor (Jacki G.)
- Assist the Clarice Management with various projects upon approval from supervisor
- Welcoming personality, highly motivated and organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in using MS Excel, MS Word and Google Doc
- No previous office experience is required
- Learn while on the job, office etiquette, etc.
- This position cannot be done remotely.
- Jacquelyn Gutrick: email@example.com
Submit a resume, cover letter, fall class schedule, and Federal Work Study Award via email to Jacquelyn Gutrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.