Photo by Geoff Sheil
All students at the University of Maryland, College Park, are eligible to receive a free ticket on the Monday two Mondays prior to a performance.
Act fast: Quantities are limited!
About the free tickets
- Available starting at noon, two Mondays before the event.
- Available for most events presented by Artist Partner Program, UMD School of Music and UMD School of Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies.
- Available for events presented by The Clarice at the Performing Arts Center and at MilkBoy ArtHouse.
- Available even for otherwise sold-out events. (We reserve seats before tickets go on sale!)
- Quantities limited and available in specific seats only.
- Limit of one person per show.
- Pre-registration and reservations can now be done in person at our ticket office OR online through our website.
How to pre-register online:
- Create and/or login to your online account.
- Add a “Free Ticket Monday Registration” merchandise item to your cart.
- Click “Checkout” to continue with the checkout process.
- Enter your 9-digit University of Maryland UID number when asked.
- Continue through the checkout process as prompted. Make sure to click “Confirm” at the very end – you’re not registered until you see an Order Confirmation screen with a unique order number to confirm your Free Ticket Monday registration.
How to pre-register in person:
- Visit the ticket office with your UID.
- Our ticket office staff will create/edit your ticketing account, giving you access to Free UMD Student Ticket Mondays.
- Check your email (including your Spam folder!) for an email asking you to set your password.
- Set your password.
Reserve your free ticket:
How to reserve your free ticket online:
- Login to our ticketing system with your pre-registered account.
- Find the event you want.
- Select a seat with the “Student – UMD” price type (“Student (GA) for events at MilkBoy ArtHouse). in the Free Student Ticket Monday price zone and choose the Comp - Free Student Ticket Monday price type.
- Check out.
How to reserve your free ticket in person at the ticket office:
Reserve a ticket in person at the ticket office with your UID, beginning at noon on Monday.
Arrive early for best availability.
Questions? Comments? Contact us!
Contact our ticket office if you want more information.