UMD Wind Ensemble: Concertino Caboclo
UMWE welcomes faculty artist Kathleen Trahan as the featured soloist in Jess Turner's sparkling concerto for flute and piccolo, Concertino Caboclo. Other program highlights include Williams' Symphonic Dance #3 ("Fiesta"), which evokes the excitement and pageantry of Latin American celebration.
- Williams: Symphonic Dance #3 (“Fiesta”)
- Brahms, arr. Guenther/Boyd: Three Chorale Preludes
- Turner: Concertino Caboclo
- Bach/Hunsberger: Passacaglia and Fugue in C Minor
- Saint-Saëns: Orient et Occident