Finance & Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- File Guest Artist’s Contracts, and invoices by KFS number in the Accounts Payable files
- Create new files and folders as necessary for file records and maintenance
- Scan & file financial documents (Pcard & Tcard) for the Associate Director of Finance
- Process check deposits to Bursar’s Office, and record transactions in deposit logs in Excel
- Assist with payroll check distribution/mailing
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Answer phone and greet visitors
- Distribute campus mail to staff mailboxes, or hand-deliver mail directly to them, if urgent
- Handle UPS deliveries, and mailings
- Email staff member to inform them of packages/deliveries
- Assist with inventory of office supplies, distribute supplies, and maintain organization of supply storage cabinet.
- Assist entire Finance and Administrative team, according to work day priorities set by supervisor
- Assist the Clarice Management with various projects upon approval from supervisor
Must be a University of Maryland College Park undergraduate student
Must be a Federal Work-Study Student. Hours/days are flexible – usually 10 hours per week.
Contact: Jacquelyn Gutrick @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include: Federal Work-Study Award document, class schedule, resume and desired work hours.