The Digital Media Assistant is responsible for regular updates to The Clarice website, creation of email newsletters and marketing and assists with the maintenance of The Clarice’s digital presence. The Digital Media Assistant works closely with the Digital Media Experience Manager and the entire Marketing, Communications and Guest Experience Team to accomplish The Clarice’s digital goals.
- Manage regular updates to The Clarice’s website including event listings, hero images, features, blogs, series pages and more. Monitor event listings in Podio to ensure timely website updates.
- Ensure that the information on The Clarice’s website is accurate and work with staff and partners to maintain website information.
- Assist with major web updates projects as needed.
- Create and coordinate regular newsletters and email marketing communication.
- Generate and maintain pre and post show emails for ticketed events.
- Assist in reviewing and approving YouBooth submissions.
- Contribute to social media efforts as needed. Create Facebook event pages.
- Assist with other digital updates as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital/new media or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with website content management and social media
- Superb attention to details
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills
- Ability to execute complex and collaborative projects
- Experience with project management software, such as Podio
- Working familiarity with HTML and/or Drupal
- Basic familiarity with e-commerce or guest services
- Background in the arts or experience with arts institution(s)
- Experience in a higher education institution
Submit application via email to Jessica Pettit at email@example.com. Applicants are required to submit a resume, cover letter and a list of references. For best consideration, apply by September 1, 2017.